data from USB joystick

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sun Sep 26 12:57:22 EDT 2010

It's all on the net. Your cheapest and easiest solution is to use a Keyspan
USB to serial adapter and Rs-232 serial protocol. Here's one hit from
searching google for "joystick rs232". Sooner or later, some soldering may
be required.

Interfacing Atari-style joysticks to PC parallel and serial
ports<http://www.epanorama.net/documents/joystick/pc_misc.html>