ANN: Updated website

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sun Sep 26 11:33:30 EDT 2010

Klaus,

On the reference pages why not list most recent work on top and then go down
the years, this way it is easier to find what you're up with!

(And maybe some search ranking algorithms will crawl better since they might
think more important content comes first, or at least it is how I would
implement them since I want to a social communications course with all the
journalism stuff saying to get the important fact out first and then dabble
on the details after)

:D