Full support for executionContexts (was Re: Which stack called the library stack ?)

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Fri Sep 24 18:16:11 EDT 2010

On Sep 24, 2010, at 4:00 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:

>> I wish that RunRev would bless the format of the property or provide
>> other properties or functions that provide context information.
>
> I do too, but it's deep in the bowels of the engine, so changing it is
> likely to break everything. I rather count on it not disappearing or
> changing enough to cause damage.

By removing the offending paragraph in the executionContexts
dictionary entry, RunRev would effectively be making a commitment to
including descriptions of any changes to the value in the engine
revision report for new versions.  Or at least apply as much
diligence in doing so as they would for any other property.

I think this is a reasonable thing to ask for.

Dar Scott