Which stack called the library stack ?

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Fri Sep 24 17:49:31 EDT 2010

On Sep 24, 2010, at 3:18 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
> John Dixon wrote:
>> How can I find out which stack called a library stack from the
>> script of the library stack ?
>
> The executionContexts will return a list of the calling chain.

Unfortunately, the LiveCode dictionary contains this statement:

Important: The value of the executionContexts may be changed in
future versions of Revolution, it is not recommended to write code
that depends on its contents.

I wish that RunRev would bless the format of the property or provide
other properties or functions that provide context information.

Dar Scott