Scripts that are already running

wayne durden wdurden at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 15:05:17 EDT 2010

Hi Zryip,

Sorry, I didn't catch the first post.

And Craig, I don't quite get the point about it all being in the same
handler?  Because with the wait with messages and the send in time scenario,
all the handlers are effectively getting some "time slices" and all getting
to run somewhat as if each had its own thread...  I apologize, but I
probably am still not seeing the issue correctly.

By the way, you sold me an AB I/O device at your cost some years ago and my
kids and I had some great usage out of it for multiple projects calling it
from both Hypercard and RB.  Those were great devices!

Best wishes!

Wayne