Scripts that are already running

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 12:15:46 EDT 2010

Remind me, can you actually check a property of an object while a handler
that sets the property is running? It works fine when setting a variable,
but I can't make it work when repeatedly changing a property in a repeat
loop.  (I suspect it would work if it was a send in time that set the
property, correct?)