I feel betrayed

Shadow Slash shadow.slash at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 03:23:56 EDT 2010

OFF-TOPIC:
Hello bantymom! Glad to see you here in Use-Rev. I noticed you used Nabble to reply to our emails. Just to let you know, you can receive and send your own "posts" at the ease of your email. I am doing the same over here. Seeing that you have a Yahoo! Mail, you can just create a folder and a custom email filter so that all your Use-Revolution emails are concentrated into one folder. :)
--
Best regards,
Shedo Surashu

Connect with me on LinkedIn. (http://ph.linkedin.com/in/shadowslash)