LiveCode 4.5 personal licences

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 09:49:31 EDT 2010

Hmm, looks to me like they need to adjust the desctription and that maybe it
includes livecode for web?  The price comes out the same if you build that
selection using the customize tool. (275, 99 for the first, 99 for linux and
77 for livecode web with the bundle discount.  That bundle listing surely
needs to be fixed and clarified.