Cloning a folder?

David Bovill david at vaudevillecourt.tv
Thu Sep 23 09:46:16 EDT 2010

It seems that revCopyFolder does not return a value for the new folder it
creates - this is important when the destination folder already exists -
because it still creates a folder but with a new folder name that at least
on the Mac adds an integer value to the end of the name "ie ./folder 2"

Is there an easy way to script cloning a folder within the same enclosing
folder but giving it a new name? I want this to work cross platform. Any
help with the following general purpose handler?

command rev_CopyAndRename originalFolder, newFolder