Colors in LiveCode

René Micout rene.micout at numericable.com
Thu Sep 23 05:07:27 EDT 2010

Hello (again) !
Mac OS X 10.6.4
I have a stack background color (RVB = 198,198,198)
I control it with "colorimètre numérique" Apple version 3.7.2 = 198,198,198
I snapshot it : cmd+shift+4
I control the result on finder with "colorimètre numérique" = 198,198,198
I import it with menu File/Import as control/Image file...
the image appears over the background : it is darker
After control with "colorimètre numérique" = 186,186,186
Why ?
René