Open printing to PDF bug?

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Thu Sep 23 00:09:12 EDT 2010

William,

I tried this:

on mouseUp
    reset printing
    set the printPaperSize to 595,842
    set the printPaperOrientation to "landscape"
    set the printmargins to 72,36,0,0
    set the printscale to 1.1
    open printing to pdf "test.pdf"
    -- add  error check here
    print this card from 193,90 to 833,570
    -- add error check here
    close printing
end mouseUp

And I get the right part of my images, rectangles and fields cut
off.  It cuts off at the unrotated paper width.

It looks like it scaled right, but it has the cutoff.

I tried setting the rotated paper size after setting orientation, but
it is the same.  I think with some other fiddling, parts showed up
but not all.

I'm not an expert at all the printing parameters, but it seems to me
you are right.  It seems there is a bug.  Maybe somebody with more
printing experience can say.

Dar Scott