Still: Where do I put libUUID.rev and qrtReportsLIb.rev in LiveCode?

Alex Adams alex at a2technology.com
Wed Sep 22 14:24:47 EDT 2010

Jan,

Thank you for the explanation.  I have implemented as you have suggested and
it finally works.  I think there were several conflicting directives
colliding with one another.  Now I am just declaring the location in the
stackFiles and I had to adjust the start using command to not include the
.rev.
--
Alex Adams

hawkVision ‹ yourVision of all the info in yourWorld
A2 Technology Partners, Inc.
831-724-1397
alex at a2technology.com
www.a2technology.com