Web, Mobile and Server documentation

Mark Stuart mstuart at adaptcrm.com
Wed Sep 22 11:11:41 EDT 2010

Hi all,
On the RunRev website, on the Store page, it references the following
when I mouse over the Commercial LiveCode Complete icon:

The All-In toolkit to solve complex problems fast
For serious developers everywhere, the Master bundle. Get LiveCode
Development Tools, every deployment option including Desktop, Web,
Mobile and Server <

Since I have this license, I was wondering where's the documentation on
how to use and build the Web, the Mobile and Server features?
I've looked thru the User Guide and haven't found any reference to these
features.
I've looked on the RunRev web site, but everything is not up to date.

So are we waiting for this documentation, or is it written up already?
Can someone point me in the right direction concerning this?

Thanx,
Mark Stuart