Online Snippets library

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Sep 22 10:17:32 EDT 2010

AndyP wrote:

 > On Sep 22, 2010, at 8:44 AM, Thomas McGrath III wrote:
 >> Scripter's Scrapebook link: http://www.flexiblelearning.com/ssbk.htm
 >
 > Thanks Thomas,
 >
 > Well what can I say. I've just downloaded the trial version and
 > well...job done!
 >
 > The last update to the app was June 24 2010 so far from dead.
 >
 > Very impressive product, made with Rev. We should all be supporting
 > this great product. I will be!

Few dev tools have the feature-completeness of Scripter's Scrapbook.
Just when you think you've seen everything it offers, you'll stumble
across some other affordance he's included and find yourself saying,
"Wow, he thought of that too!"

Hugh took the time to draft a brief article about it for LiveCode
Journal (formerly RevJournal):

<http://www.livecodejournal.com/features/scripters-scrapbook.html>

--
  Richard Gaskin