Where does revMobile go?

Terry Vogelaar tvogelaar at de-mare.nl
Wed Sep 22 06:04:13 EDT 2010

But shouldn't it be included? I mean, in the new approach it is one of
the distribution methods, just like Mac, Windows, Unix and Web. So I
actually expected to find it in the Standalone application settings as
one of the tabs. And let the license prevent or enable me to use it...

Or am I thinking too far ahead now?

Terry