[ANN] The SbS 02 - Introduction to the datagrid is on the road again in version 1.1

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 18:30:43 EDT 2010

Dear List,

The Slug is pleased to announce the availability of a new version of
the "Introduction to the datagrid" tutorial.

The content is unchanged but we added new capabilities to the tutorial:
- we can now print a topic
- we can now search all the occurrences of a word in a topic. The
search is launched during the input of the letters and the found words
are instantly highlighted in yellow.

Plus we fixed an odd crashing bug in the selection of the content of a topic.

The SbS 02 - Introduction to the datagrid 1.1.0 is now available on
revOnline (liveOnline??) and in the download section of the Slug's
site.

Even if there is nothing very revolutionary, the new code is free to
use if you need it. 8-)

Regards,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)