Still: Where do I put libUUID.rev and qrtReportsLIb.rev in LiveCode?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 16:38:50 EDT 2010

Hi Alex,

Open your project's mainstack, go to the 'Tools' menu and pick the item 'Stack inspector' - then use the option menu at the top to switch to the 'Stack files' panel.
There you can use the 'Folder' icon to add references to the libUUID.rev and qrtReportsLib.rev stacks - from then on, you can easily 'start using' those libraries with their short name.
As a bonus, the standalone builder will automatically include them when the standalone applications are built. See also page 30 of the Quartam Reports Manual pdf file :-)

HTH,

Jan Schenkel.
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for LiveCode
www.quartam.com

=====