Colors in LiveCode

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Tue Sep 21 06:35:23 EDT 2010

On 21/09/2010 10:33, René Micout wrote:
> All this is still annoying, almost every new version of Revolution (Pardon LiveCode) is the same thing ...

This is the problem when fixing a bug... sometimes that means breaking stacks
that were adapted to work with the previous behaviour.  But for me this is a
massive upgrade because now Rev/LiveCode can read CYMK images.  So while I
accept some eggs have been broken, I'm enjoying the delicious omelette!

Ben

(who's not sure whether that the egg/omelette phrase is only in English...)