GOOSE BUMPS

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Mon Sep 20 15:13:31 EDT 2010

This was a thead a while ago. What to call the language. I also prefer
"transcript". It sounds grown-up, professional, even. Something "hypertalk"
lacked; which always seemed, well, not grown-up.

I hope that the product name change (never mind the far less critical
language name) is well considered, and brings simplicity and success.

Craig Newman