Showing Invisible Fields

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Sep 20 13:20:18 EDT 2010

I do intercept several messages in front scripts (mouseUp, menuPick
come to mind).  I tried to relayer the field in the size and position
tab of the property inspector but the arrows to manipulate the layer
are greyed out and if I type in a new layer number and tab, I get a
beep and the layer goes back to the original value.

Pete Haworth

On Sep 20, 2010, at 10:00 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com