Shadow Slash shadow.slash at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 12:55:45 EDT 2010

Correction concerning your new script,
if you will use "lock screen" you don't have to include the "to true" after it. Reverting the "lock screen" should be as "unlock screen".
And also "set visible to false" needs to identify what you want to hide like "set visible of stack "mystack" to false". Alternatively, you can also just use "hide stack "mystack"" to shorten your code length.

About the path thing, I think you need to define the path of the stack like "notepad3.rev" or something. Otherwise, you can juse add your notepad3 stack as a substack to your splash stack.

:)