[ANN] Data Grid Helper is on the road for open beta test

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 17:53:01 EDT 2010

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 8:58 PM, zryip theSlug <zryip.theslug at gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear list members,
>
> The Slug is pleased to announce the availability of an open beta
> version of the Data Grid Helper plugin.
>
> The Data Grid Helper is a plugin dedicated to the datagrid object. It
> helps:
> - managing datagrid properties
> - creating templates for columns and forms
> - creating code for columns and forms behavior
> - installing ready to use code
>
> A quick start guide is available in the same download section than the
> tool.
>
> The plugin is free to use during 20 days. You can report bugs off-list
> or in the forum dedicated to the DGH plugin.
>
> To download the open beta version and take part to the forum, you have
> to create an account in the Slug's website.
> The stuff is located in the Download section.
>

> I would like to thank all the closed beta testers for their tests,
> bugs report and support.
>
> Thanks also to Trevor DeVore for all his lessons concerning the
> datagrid object and to have shared the code of the library with us.
> And thanks to the members of the list. I'm learning a lot by reading
> all the posts. A special thanks to Richard Gaskin for his post, months
> ago, about behaviors and Scott Rossi who gives me interface
> inspiration by sharing his work.
>

> Regards,
> --
> -Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)
> http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc

Dear testers,

I have just updated DGH. The new version is available with the updater tool
nested inside DGH.
This version closed the list of bugs I had to fix.

I have more time to fix things the two following weeks, so if you have found
bugs in the tool, don't hesitate to send them to me or use the forum I built
in the Slug's website.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,