[OT] The lessons of Ion

François Chaplais francois.chaplais at mines-paristech.fr
Sat Sep 18 16:00:55 EDT 2010

by curiosity, are you old enough to have lived the times where the controversy in the unix world that was:
what is the best editor: vi or ed (hint: at that time, emacs did not exist)?

I have, and, as far as I am concerned, I avoid by any means available OSs that make you feel like you are playing colossal cave
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossal_Cave_Adventure
The pervert idea that Firefox should be called  iceweasel makes me puke.

And, on a non tangential relevant point, the whole point of Revolution is to facilitate the construction of GUI programs over transcripts.