Slow launch times on Windows 7

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Sep 16 12:09:00 EDT 2010

 > On 9/16/10 10:42 AM, Jeff Massung wrote: <snip good stuff>

Jeff, thanks for your help, and thanks to everyone else who posted too.
Now that Riccardo is on the list he can respond directly to questions,
which is much better than me trying to serve as intermediary. I hope you
smart people can help him figure out what the problem is. It doesn't
seem to be universal, but I do agree it appears to be some kind of OS
settings -- especially since the one and only other report we've had
about it was solved by a reinstall of Win7.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com