Grouping checkboxes with label fields

Web Admin Himalayan Academy katir at hindu.org
Wed Sep 15 00:06:24 EDT 2010

  On 9/13/10 7:07 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
> You can add a two-line label if you do it by script:
>
>   set the label of btn 1 to "line one" &cr& "line 2"
>
> Would that help?

I'm sure it would...I could have sworn I tried that and it did not work
but today it does. Again, we have the old problem of not being able to
easily tweak the look and feel.. the check box is aligned horizontally
on center between the two lines.

There is no way that I have found to change the label align of the 2
line label in relation to the check box...is there a way?