how to totally make Kevin's day

Jim Schaubeck jimschaubeck at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 13:40:06 EDT 2010

Apple's decision may be good news for Runrev but I hope their change of
heart does not distract Runrev from cleaning up RevWeb and releasing
it...please?  It just stinks having to use all of these 'groups' vs multiple
stacks.  The option menu's need help too.  RevWeb is such a great
feature...just needs some clean-up.

jim schaubeck
714.321.4499