Print Field error in Standalone

Brent Summerton bsummerton at virginbroadband.com.au
Mon Sep 13 04:03:51 EDT 2010

To date I have been unable to print a field named "Results"

I am using Enterprise 4.5.0 on a Mac 10.6.4 to produce a Standalone for Windows PC.

on Mouseup
 revPrintField the name of field "Results"
end Mouseup

Works in Mac Standalone, not Windows.  I have problem solved EVERYTHING!

I had checked Fonts were Windows appropriate, Size and Color.  Color has been set to Web Safe "000000" Black.  In the standalone the text shows as black and prints as black on my Mac.

In Windows...   NOTHING WORKS - Prints BLANK pages !!

I tried a little test. I told the print button to put the field contents into a field on a New Stack then print.

on Mouseup
 Put field "Results" into A
 Open stack "Printing"
 Put A into field "Results"
 revPrintField the name of field "Results"
end Mouseup

I have found that the text when inputed into the new field on the new stack is invisible (white) until highlighted!!!!  Somewhere between "getting" the field "Results" data which is set to "Web Safe 000000 Black" the data is being changed to white?

What can I do to the following script to tell Windows that what I am printing is to be BLACK!!

on Mouseup
 revPrintField the name of field "Results"
end Mouseup

Going insane....    Thank you.