[ANN] Data Grid Helper is on the road for open beta test

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 14:58:27 EDT 2010

Dear list members,

The Slug is pleased to announce the availability of an open beta
version of the Data Grid Helper plugin.

The Data Grid Helper is a plugin dedicated to the datagrid object. It helps:
- managing datagrid properties
- creating templates for columns and forms
- creating code for columns and forms behavior
- installing ready to use code

A quick start guide is available in the same download section than the tool.

The plugin is free to use during 20 days. You can report bugs off-list
or in the forum dedicated to the DGH plugin.

To download the open beta version and take part to the forum, you have
to create an account in the Slug's website.
The stuff is located in the Download section.

I would like to thank all the closed beta testers for their tests,
bugs report and support.

Thanks also to Trevor DeVore for all his lessons concerning the
datagrid object and to have shared the code of the library with us.
And thanks to the members of the list. I'm learning a lot by reading
all the posts. A special thanks to Richard Gaskin for his post, months
ago, about behaviors and Scott Rossi who gives me interface
inspiration by sharing his work.

Regards,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)