Animated GIF

edward cawley etcawley at fastmail.fm
Sat Sep 11 21:22:17 EDT 2010

II have an application which uses several animated Gif's that was
running with no problems. I had a button which went to a test card. I
modified the stack to drop the test button. The gif on that card had
an icon for the button. I used pixen to erase the icon image from Gif.
The edited Animated Gif run fine in Quicktime as does the original
Animated Gif. If I replace the original gif with the edited gif, using
the same file name the Gif image shows up but does not animate. If I
replace it with the original one it works fine. Any ideas whats wrong?