New Apple comunicate relax restrictions

JosepM jmyepes at mac.com
Fri Sep 10 02:32:10 EDT 2010

Hi,

Today I read this:

"We are continually trying to make the App Store even better. We have
listened to our developers and taken much of their feedback to heart. Based
on their input, today we are making some important changes to our iOS
Developer Program license in sections 3.3.1, 3.3.2 and 3.3.9 to relax some
restrictions we put in place earlier this year.

In particular, we are relaxing all restrictions on the development tools
used to create iOS apps, as long as the resulting apps do not download any
code. This should give developers the flexibility they want, while
preserving the security we need."

http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2010/09/09statement.html

This mean that RevMobile for iPhone/iPad is posible?

Salut,
Josep M