OT: Ft Gay, GA

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 01:13:58 EDT 2010

On 09/10/2010 04:31 AM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
> On 9/9/10 6:34 PM, Bob Sneidar wrote:
>> And by the way, can the rest of the world have that word back
>> again? I think that used to belong to us. ;-)
>
> My husband keeps saying, "Our family had that name hundreds of years
> before they did."

Yup, and what about 'Queen'? North of the border (err . . . sorry, I
meant to write "North of THE border")
that word means a young lady in the first flush of womanhood; rather
than "a c*ck in a frock on a rock" . . .

. . . now that's a wonderful film:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109045/   The Adventures of Priscilla,
Queen of the Desert,

even if it did, finally, fix the meaning of "Queen" forever . . .  :)

Oh Cripes, where did I put my leopardskin posing briefs?

I'm late for the Bulgarian RunRev user's support group (membership total
= 1)!