how to totally make Kevin's day

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 9 14:08:51 EDT 2010

Jackie
It's more than jokes these days. :-(  I just read an article about how Microsoft's X-Box gaming network (?X-box Live) summarily throwing a gamer off because the name of his hometown is Ft. Gay, Georgia and that using the word somehow violated the TOS.  Say what?????

So, don't feel bad (not that you do). There are neanderthals everywhere.  They live, they breed, they make me scared for the future of this nation and the world.

Marian