Question about the debugger in Rev 4.0

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Thu Sep 9 12:24:50 EDT 2010

I have a variation on this behaviour I've noticed.

My main stack inserts some front scripts from another stack.  I
recent;y needed to debug a problem in one of the front scripts that
was called in the preOpenCard event of my main stack so set a
breakpoint in the fornt script, quit Revolution and re-opened my main
stack.  The breakpoint was ignored.  The only way I could get the
breakpoint to trigger was to open the front script stack first, then
open my applications main stack.

Pete Haworth