Functionality AND good taste?

Paul Looney simplsol at aol.com
Wed Sep 8 16:54:13 EDT 2010

David,
You don't need to do it yourself.
It continues to amaze me but... great design can be bought!
I've hired Terza Snyder to improve some of my work and the changes
are phenomenal. I could never in 20 years (or 100 design books) come
up with the wonderful stuff she has. She knows what she is doing.
Engineering/Programming and Design are different disciplines/talents,
it is a very rare person who excels at each.
Paul Looney