Datagrid Drag and Drop

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 16:26:28 EDT 2010

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 9:42 PM, Peter Haworth <pete at mollysrevenge.com> wrote:
> Months ago, I got some guidance form Trevor on how to drag and drop into and
> out of a datagrid.  I ended up not needing to do it at the time but now I do
> and I can't find the notes I made on it.  I've searched the online datagrid
> documentation and can't find anything on this subject.  Can anyone point me
> in the right direction?
> Thanks,
>
> Pete Haworth

Hi Pete,

That is the thread you have opened months ago:
http://forums.runrev.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=17333.

For reorder lines in the same Data Grid, install the copy of the Data
Grid Helper I sent you today.
Select a Datagrid, then go to the Scripts topics of the properties
palette. You have a menu "Reorder lines". Click on the "Install
script" button to fill the datagrid group with the code you need.

This is good opportunity to test this new DGH's feature. ;)

Regards,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc