[ANN] revObjective 1.0 released!

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Sep 7 08:14:21 EDT 2010

> Ok, I got it installed and now everything is enabled except for the Add button.  This still looks a little rough and I still don't know what to do with it now that I have it.

To enable the add button you've got to select a control on a stack that you might want to add to the revObjective list. Many rev users might not need the Add, Script and Edit buttons if they want to just use revObjective to manage the objects a number of developers are creating and providing to the community.

> By the way, the description of the Integer field is the same as the Number field and yet the number field shows "10.1" (i.e., the description says only integers are allowed and yet the number has a decimal point in it.

OK, fixed.

> I've got to get ready for work so I'll have to play with this later.  Some sort of quick tutorial to show the very basics would be helpful!

I've done a little screencast to show the basics of how to work with revObjective here:
http://www.screencast-o-matic.com/watch/c6QiXmjMZ

In the screencast you will see I have a few more objects listed there. They aren't my work so I didn't include them. I did include a Placeholder Text Field from a revLesson.

Cheers
--
Monte Goulding
M E R Goulding Software Development

InstallGadget - How to create an installer in 10 seconds
revObjective  - Making behavior scripts behave