[ANN] revObjective 1.0 released!

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Sep 6 22:00:33 EDT 2010

I think I've got it, I did some drag and drop stuff for pulling the stack files out of the revObjective folder before I implemented the drag and drop of objects to the stacks and they are messing with each other so I'll pull out the files one because it's easy enough to open up the revObjective folder if you want to get your files. I'll post a new version ASAP.