[OT] PING

Chipp Walters chipp at altuit.com
Mon Sep 6 16:04:50 EDT 2010

You're a funny guy, Dave!

No trick question, just wondering how much effect PING will have. There's one theory which says this is just the beginning of social networking built around a single venue, others see it doomed to failure because it's too commercialized.

Our company does a lot of work in the Online Digital Marketing space. This stuff is interesting. There are no right and wrong answers.

More at
http://dlvr.it/4gnsY

Interesting how easy it is for kids to join PING, and let anyone "follow" them. Not sure Steve's thought this out too well...

Chipp Walters
CEO, Shafer Walters Group, Inc