Cookies again: Expiry Date

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Sep 6 14:20:59 EDT 2010

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 2:30 PM, stephen barncard
<stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com> wrote:
> I've also found that the 'normal' cookie listing in Safari security
> preferences is difficult to work with - however *Develop:show web
> inspector:storage pane*l shows cookies in a better way and refreshes easily.

Stephen,

Even though Safari Developer tools gets better every release, they are
not on par with firebug. I suggest you take a look at the marvelous
combination of Firefox + Firebug

http://getfirefox.com
http://getfirebug.com

That cookie business would be really easy to debug by using Firebug
Net panel and inspecting the headers.

Cheers
andre