Cookies again: Expiry Date

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Mon Sep 6 12:36:42 EDT 2010

Hi Stephen,

Just to add to Andre's tip, I've found the setting and getting of cookies to be extremely finicky.  One thing that tripped me up for about four hours was the placement of <?rev in scripts.  It must appear in the very first line of any script involving cookies.  Leave a blank first line, and it is possible that everything in a script will work except for things having to do with cookies!

Regards,

Gregory