Data Grid Column Header Problem

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Sun Sep 5 17:12:28 EDT 2010

  I had this problem once before but I can't find the solution to it
now.  What's happening is I have a lot of information to show in a DG
table (lots of columns).  In order to make it all fit, skinny columns
like Sex and Age have been abbreviated to "S" and "A" respectively. The
problem is that there appears to be some sort of "border" around the
column headers so that I can only see a few dots from the middle of
those two characters in the header making them unreadable.

I tried changing the header margins but that just moves the text in the
header up.  How can I get rid of the blank space on either side of the
column header text?

Thanks in advance!

Len Morgan