Spaced Out

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 15:28:45 EDT 2010

On 09/05/2010 03:06 PM, Mark Schonewille wrote:
> Hi Richmond,
>
> Are you doing this on a PowerPC processor? I think your script will break on a computer with x86 processor. In unicode, a space still is space&  NULL on x86 platforms and NULL&  space on PPC platforms. Your script seems to find a space on PPC platforms but a NULL character on x86 platforms.
>
> --
> Best regards,
>
> Mark Schonewille

Both you and I were wrong; which from the viewpoint of one lonely, lazy
Runtine Revolutionary
fighting out his own path to Revolutionary bliss here in Bulgaria . . .

. . . Err . . . wait a minute while I punch myself in the face for that
outburst . . .  :)

My SPACE detection script is working just fine having ported the stack
over to the old HP-with-Ubuntu !!!!!

Betetr belt off an Intel build for my Beta testers directly from the PPC
code and see what they have to see
about that (especially as have no Intel Mac lolling around here) . . .