SQLite Database

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sun Sep 5 00:26:29 EDT 2010

> Valentina offers encryption and for a great deal less than
> $2000. It's also a much more robust and faster database with
> lots more to offer.
> The latest Valentina Studio application offers ways to
> convert SQLite to Valentina also.

Thanks Bill for the recommendation!

Although you can treat it in a similar way as a relational database,
Valentina is at its heart a very modern columnar database. That's why when
you hear the crazy sounding claims that its so much faster than MySQL or
other relational dbs, we aren't kidding. Run complex queries against large
databases and often you'll find what took a few hours with others takes a
few minutes, or less, with Valentina. We have some customers who do dumps
from Oracle into Valentina for running special types of analysis or BI type
solutions because its way more efficient to do that (and much less
expensive) than try to do it just with Oracle.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software