updater failing

randolph valentine jrvalent at wisc.edu
Fri Sep 3 13:44:13 EDT 2010

I keep getting an error when I try to update Rev via the in-app updater, a
message "failed to download." I'm running Windows 7 in Boot Camp on an iMac.

I also get this error posted in the navigation stack that starts with Rev:

<title>500 Internal Server Error</title>

</head><body>

<h1>Internal Server Error</h1>

misconfiguration and was unable to complete

your request.</p>

webmaster at developer.runrev.com and inform them of the time the error
occurred,

and anything you might have done that may have

caused the error.</p>

in the server error log.</p>

error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the
request.</p>

<hr>

<address>Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5
mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635
mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.8.8 Server at developer.runrev.com Port 80</address>

Thanks for any ideas as to what the problem is.

rand valentine