[ANN] NativeDoc 1.6 update
dgirard at nativesoft.fr
Sun Oct 31 10:34:18 EDT 2010
Dear LiveCode users,
I am pleased to announce the release of NativeDoc 1.6.
optimized in order to provide the best user experiences with NativeDoc
Note: NativeDoc 1.6 is a free update.
-> NativeDoc 1.6 main changelog
- Fixed the bug with \seealso of a setprop/getprop
- Seealso handlers that does not exists are not displayed anymore in the
- Added a link to open directly the NativeDoc API inside the help center
- Fixed the bug that made NativeDoc not able to use stacks located in a
folder name that contained an "of" or an "id".
- New about screen :)
- NativeDoc now can be uninstalled from the "About" screen. (Button
- Templates are now based on JSTree 0.9.9a and jQuery 1.4.3. Make
documentation a bit smaller and faster.
- The default template is now the template without iFrame. This template is
working better with any browser.
- Templates are now looking far better on Linux.
list is displayed.
-> How to get NativeDoc 1.6 ?
Simply go to http://www.nativesoft.fr/download, or in RevOnline "NativeDoc
Download the NativeDoc Web Installer stack, launch it, install NativeDoc,
restart LiveCode then start using NativeDoc 1.6.
More information about the Use-livecode