Which messages are sent to a datagrid on opencard?

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Sun Oct 31 07:56:24 EDT 2010

Hi Zryip,

the dgs have no persistent data. they are populated at a later point.
Neither cached controls
Some of them have custom sorting however, that should only happen after the data has been populated
Data is a handful of hundret lines at max. Most of them are in the <100 lines range.

I tried locking mesages now, before entering the card and that appears to save me 2 seconds of waiting, without breaking anything. I just wonder if I can really risk it :)

Cheers,

Malte