benchmarks

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sat Oct 30 18:20:34 EDT 2010

Hi Mark,

I can't find the article now - doing a search on the company name + various
key words brings up loads and loads of their lawsuit vs Google and not much
else. I recall reading about it when it was news, which could easily have
been in 2006 when DeWitt was such a hot topic.

I did find an interesting article on DeWitt clauses though - focusing on the
tech world but a surprising number of them outside of it:

http://www.allbusiness.com/technology/computer-software/4092403-1.html

> And the Center for Internet Security has benchmarks available
> from their website, as well as a benchmarking tool for
> members to let you roll your own.
>
> http://cisecurity.org/en-us/?route=downloads.multiform

Do you know if these benchmarks are for more than (just) security?

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software