The siglum key explained.

Peter Brigham MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 13:53:37 EDT 2010

See Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyboard_layout#QWERTY

The siglum at topleft seems to be found in Scandinavian countries and
in Holland, at least in the QWERTY layout. The british version at
least in this article, doesn't have any siglum key at all (must be an
alt/option-key combination).

I never realized how much variation there is in these things.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig