html entities

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri Oct 29 11:30:15 EDT 2010

One could roll a special getprop handler that lives in the script of the
field (and / or controlled by a behavior for several fields ) that can
change the text (using replace or merge) to anything you want:

*instead of *
get the htmltext of fld xxx

*call your getprop property instead*
get the htmlConvertedEntitiesText of fld xxx