auto identification of connected printer (Mac)

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Oct 28 13:01:23 EDT 2010

Great job Peter! This is a great example of how extensible LiveCode is. With Hypercard we were at the mercy of xcmd's, and they were not always well written or even compatible with each other. Being able to "shell out" or access compiled externals makes LiveCode an excellent front end dev tool, even for people who primarily develop in another high level programming language.

All statements herein are deemed Public Domain by the author and may be quoted, in part or in full in any publication, provided credit is given to the author. ;-)

Bob